CONTEMPORARY BRUNY ISLAND ACCOMMODATION
Sunset Bay Escape is true luxury Bruny Island Accommodation where we offer you beautiful, spacious accommodation on Bruny Island. With uninterrupted panoramic views of Sunset Bay on Bruny Island the house is beautifully furnished and fully equipped ensuring your stay is exceptionally comfortable and memorable. The house is very spacious, a really wonderful space to relax, unwind or entertain in.
- Panoramic views
- Sleeps 6 in 'really comfy high quality queen size beds'
- 3 bedrooms
- Two Ensuites and a Third separate toilet
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Stunning and expansive open plan lounge, kitchen and dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Flat screen TV
- Beautiful wood heater for cosy nights! (Firewood included)
- 2 large decks with BBQ and outdoor dining
- Washing machine, dryer and iron (if you must!)
- Stereo and iPod/iPhone docking station
- Free wifi at the Bruny Island Hotel, less than a minute walk away
- Luxurious linen, bath towels and throws provided
- DVDs, books, CDs
- Perfect for couples wanting a romantic getaway and people on their honeymoon
- Ariston electric oven with gas 5 ring hob
- Microwave and dishwasher
- Stones throw to beautiful sunset bay
- Reverse cycle air conditioning / heating
- TV in master bedroom
- Electric blankets are supplied on all beds
- Baby cot and highchair
- Complimentary fishing rods
“What a beautiful and generous house. So much space and that view! Had a wonderful time watching the weather roll in.” The Edmonds, Vaucluse, Sydney.
“We loved the house. Views were endless and the house so well equipped. Great location to explore Bruny Island. Walked to the local Hotel and had great food. Can't wait to return in 2013.” Liz and Barry, Carlton, VIC.
“The sunsets we caught on camera from the deck were pure magic. The views, the beautiful furnishings and the space was fantastic. Such a great house for a family of 6. We enjoyed every moment.” Geoff Sawell and Family, QLD.
“The owner was so thoughtful from the moment we made our booking. She provided so much useful information. The house lived up to our expectations, the views, bedding, it was all first class. The location was great and we loved sitting on the expansive deck eating all our Bruny Island delights. Just perfect.” Marie and Paul Lee, Melbourne.